- State-of-the-art Sale Barn with auction auditorium, corporate offices, and entertainment facilities
- Show Barn
- Donor Barn/Embryological Transfer Facility
- 4 Hay Barns, 180' x 200'+/- and valued at $250,000 each
- Numerous equipment barns, sheds
- Boathouse on Waddell Mill Pond
- Conservative estimates of over 150 miles of fence with a majority high quality woven wire with wooden posts
- Six working set-ups/working pens
- Nine houses for employees and/or rental income
The iconic red barn on Highway 231 is the Southern Cattle Company headquarters and Sale Barn. Built in 2002, it totals 75,000+/- square feet, of that 13,328+/- square feet are finished for offices, large reception area for cattle sales, and an auditorium-style auction room. Apx 60,000 square feet are under roof with stalls for corralling the cattle for a sale.
Just under 16,000 SF, built in 2002, with some finished sleeping quarters for buyers
Just under 16,000 SF, built in 2002, with some finished areas for ET work
Additional information on the improvements and an extensive list of equipment is being assembled, including information on the eight houses.
The property is turn-key including equipment valued at $4.1M - An extensive list of equipment is being assembled separately and is available upon request